HOW TO BECOME A PARTNER?
If you are responsible for an art library wherever in the world and your holdings are catalogued following international standards in terms of cataloguing rules and data structure then send us a description of the collection profile. A request for becoming partner in the Art Discovery Group Catalogue can be made at any time in informal way, by contacting the project manager or one of the committee members. Participating in the group catalogue is with costs, referring to a one-time fee for loading your data to WorldCat (if this is not already the case) and to an annual maintenance share. In both cases, the amount depends on the size of your library.
- Jan Simane (Library of the Kunsthistorisches Institut in Florenz, Max-Planck-Institut, Florence, Italy) email@example.com (Project manager)
- Geert-Jan Koot (Library of the Rijksmuseum, Amsterdam, The Netherlands) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wendy Fish (Library Royal Institute of British Architects, London, Great Britain) email@example.com
- Rüdiger Hoyer (Library of the Zentralinstitut für Kunstgeschichte, Munich, Germany) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deborah Kempe (Library of the Frick Collection, New York, USA) KEMPE@frick.org
- Paulo Leitão (Library of the Gulbenkian Foundation, Lisbon, Portugal) email@example.com
- Michael Rocke (Biblioteca Berenson, Villa I Tatti – The Harvard University Center for Italian Renaissance Studies, Florence, Italy) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kathleen Salomon (The Getty Research Institute, Los Angeles, USA) email@example.com
- Noëlle Corboz (Centre de documentation du Musée d’art et d’histoire de la Ville de Genève, Geneva, Switzerland) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Doug Litts (United States Military Academy, West Point, USA) email@example.com